Sunday Snippet #42

281875_438719332870780_549311297_n

Sunday Snippets are six- or eight-sentence glimpses into my best-selling, award-winning Scottish romance books.  If you enjoy Scottish romance, keep reading, because I love sharing mine.  Skim back through my blog to read previous snippets.

FinalHighlandSeer_w7776

Both HIGHLAND HEALER and HIGHLAND SEER are ON SALE on Amazon!

HIGHLAND SEER‘s official release date is coming up November 1st.  Like my Facebook Author Page to be eligible to win a Print copy of Highland Seer! (US Only)

Here’s another snippet from HIGHLAND SEER, continuing from last week’s.   Enjoy!

Lately, her dream had come three times, always the same. Within it a man, much like the man before her, dark blond hair falling into his eyes, but in her dream, his well-muscled arms had been reaching for her. Donal’s most assuredly were not. They formed a barrier across his impressive chest. Their message was clear: stay back.

“I’m sorry to disturb ye,” she began.

For more great snippets, check HERE for the Snippet Sunday group on Facebook.

About these ads

11 comments on “Sunday Snippet #42

1. Hum, maybe he is going to change his mind, just like in the dreams.

2. Gem says:

I liked the snippet so much I ended up on Amazon reading an excerpt from Highland Seer, then ended up buying it. Can’t wait to read now.

3. Sarah W says:

Give him time . . . :) I love how he’s the one maintaining the proprieties, here! :D

4. Maybe the dream is prophetic. The Scots do have the second sight, they say.

5. P.T. Wyant says:

He really does not seem happy to see her. I can’t wait to find out why she’s in his room…

6. Hilary - Dangled Carat says:

uh oh.. whenever you keep having the same dream something dramatic happens…

7. utecarbone says:

I love how he’s kind of her “dream come true” but then again, not quite.

8. Oooh, nice snippet! :-)

9. Nice snippet! I hope her dream ends up coming true. :)

10. historysleuth1 says:

Oh I’m betting those arms will change. Three’s the charm!
    History Sleuth’s Milk Carton Murders