Six Sentence Sunday Snippet #23

281875_438719332870780_549311297_n

Highland Seer got its fabulous cover this week.  You can see it just below this post.  That means we’re getting closer to finding out the release date.  Trust me, when I know, you’ll know.

In the meantime, here’s a bit more from  Highland Seer, edited to fit the format of today’s post.

Then she smiled.

But there was something different about this one.  Like she’d decided something, and it had to do with him.

This smile hit Donal like a fist to the gut.  He got the distinct impression that he might be in a different sort of trouble than he’d ever been in before.  But this trouble, he might come to enjoy.

For more great snippets, check HERE for the Snippet Sunday group on Facebook.

About these ads

16 comments on “Six Sentence Sunday Snippet #23

1. Oto says:

You got me curious as to what kind of trouble it is, since he wants to be in it…Hanky panky? haha.

Nicely done.

2. Sarah W says:

Yep, he’s a goner! :D

3. Trouble in River City, with a capital E!

4. Gem Sivad says:

There’s trouble and then there’s TROUBLE. I’m betting it’s the latter. :)

5. Gem says:

There’s trouble and then there’s TROUBLE. I’m thinking she’s the latter. :)

6. katewyland says:

I think he’ll like this trouble. Fun.

7. historysleuth1 says:

He better look out. She’s got THAT look in her eye. And speaking of eyes, enticing book cover!

History Sleuth’s Writings

8. I think I know what kind of trouble he’s hoping for :-) I really love how you describe her smile from his POV. Very, very nice.

9. Promising, very promising! Enjoyed the excerpt, can;t wait for more!

10. Ooo, that last sentence was titillating. And I love the new cover!

11. Oh, he’s going to enjoy this trouble. lol Enjoyed the snippet!!

12. Linda Morris says:

Oh, yes. He’ll enjoy it. Great cover! Congrats.

13. siobhanmuir says:

It sounds like he’s up for the challenge. Good snippet, Willa. :)